POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Mac Beta 4 : Mac Beta 4 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  Mac Beta 4
From: Josh English
Date: 25 Sep 2001 11:25:22
Message: <3BB0A06E.A6068DA2@spiritone.com>
It's looking good. I can render most of the files without difficulty,
and the problems with media seem to have disappeared.

B4 still doesn't read ini files properly, and rendering an ini file
doesn't work.

Also, is it supposed to be possible to include command line options in
POV-Ray for the Mac?  Or is this something that we will have to put in
an ini file? One of the demo scenes recommended putting "-uv" in the
command line, forgive me but I can't remember which one it was at the
moment.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom