POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : This program has performed an illegal operation : Re: This program has performed an illegal operation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This program has performed an illegal operation
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 25 Sep 2001 04:17:53
Message: <3BB03E08.A8065867@sycomore.fr>
Ron Parker wrote:

> The X-Trace header disagrees.  You should check your clock and/or your
> time zone setting.  The difference in the two dates on the post I'm
> replying to here is even more interesting.

AFAIK, the X-Trace bears the date at which the message was
received, and the Date the date at which it was sent. Quite
a lot of time can sometimes elapse between the two.

> Again according to X-Trace, that announcement was seven hours before the
> post in question.  Not that I'd expect you to have upgraded by then, given
> the release schedule for beta 3 and 4, but there was no time machine needed.

Not quite. Announce was sent fifty minutes before Mike's first
post. But Mike's post took six hours before reaching the news
server, for reasons unknown.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs