POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : This program has performed an illegal operation : Re: This program has performed an illegal operation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This program has performed an illegal operation
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 25 Sep 2001 04:13:47
Message: <3BB03D12.5F24EF2C@sycomore.fr>
Mike Williams wrote:

> Wasn't it Thorsten Froehlich who wrote:
> >In article <YG5### [at] econymdemoncouk> , Mike Williams
> ><mik### [at] nospamplease>  wrote:
> >
> >> POV 3.5b3. AMD K6-2 500. W98se. 128Mb
> >        ^^^^
> >
> >Please update to beta 4!
>
> I wrote that message at
> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:25:51 +0100
>
> And beta 4 was announced at
> Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 05:36:10 +1000
>
> Sorry, I didn't have access to a time machine.

You don't need one:

 Your message    = Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:25:51
 Beta 4 announce = Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:36:10

Read my other posts before replying. I don't mean
to insult or blame anyone, I intend to clarify this
header misunderstanding. There's nothing wrong in
missing the announce, not to mention not having the
time to download the beta. Ron agrees on that.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs