POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Win2K Start-up Screen (PNG, ~89kau) : Re: Win2K Start-up Screen (PNG, ~89kau) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 10:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win2K Start-up Screen (PNG, ~89kau)
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 22 Sep 2001 00:48:55
Message: <3BAC17C5.12628DA8@geocities.com>
Mahalis wrote:

> Is there any way to do this with Win95? I'd really like to replace my
> startup image :-|
> I wish Microsoft would be a bit more creative with their logos- A rippling
> flag on clouds is soooo old.

Here's the first Google hit I found on how to do it with Win95

http://www.windweaver.com/w95tips2.htm#STARTUP

--
Jon A. Cruz (former Sergeant, U.S. Army)

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

http://www.forbes.com/2001/09/17/0917lie.html
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/09/16/1647231&mode=thread