POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : animations : Re: animations Server Time
31 May 2024 23:34:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animations
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 19 Sep 2001 15:42:46
Message: <3BA8F59C.D082EDE8@209software.com>
Reboot and Beast wars were all done by the same group, called "Mainframe"  In the
first and second seasons, Reboot was awful... Like shiny things (Bob's hair) would
reflect blue sky even when he was indoors at night.  It was obvious that they animated
everything separately and matted in the backgrounds later.

The third season was a lot better though.