POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : That same blob character I keep showing again and again, this time with a really cool RUN cycle! (407kbbu) : Re: That same blob character I keep showing again and again, this time with a really cool RUN cycle! (407kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:35:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That same blob character I keep showing again and again, this time with a really cool RUN cycle! (407kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 18 Sep 2001 08:11:27
Message: <3BA739BA.CBB6B276@aol.com>
If you're talking about how they "blob" together, alas, I'm stuck with
it based on my actor's construction.  As a materials scientist, perhaps
I get a kick out of it looking like warm plastic or molten metal.....

I guess I can fix the neck by just raising the head a bit more.  Lean
forward more and raise head more...