POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : converting 3.1 radiosity setting to 3.5 : Re: converting 3.1 radiosity setting to 3.5 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: converting 3.1 radiosity setting to 3.5
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 16 Sep 2001 00:51:56
Message: <3BA42FEB.45FF184@iki.fi>
Thomas wrote:
> BTW I looked at your new image the other day and I'am most
> impressed! Excellent work, I wish I could do stuff like that.

I also take a look at them, and... well, words are just not enough.
Gilles, the girl in "Birds and bees" is not rendered, is she? If the
picture was made by anybody else, I'd say that couldn't be rendered, but
when talking about Gilles, you never know...

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/