POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : SAP splash animation (413 kbu DivX4) : Re: SAP splash animation (413 kbu DivX4) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SAP splash animation (413 kbu DivX4)
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 14 Sep 2001 16:24:40
Message: <3BA26840.4010309@nospam.t-online.de>
Dearmad wrote:

> yeah it works fine for the M$ product- its just a
> codec.  I use BINK to encode and it can handle encoding
> to DiVX just fine too once the codecs are in... NOT
> that I ever DO that, MIND you... :)

I'm using BINK too. It gives good compression results too. But bik-files
aren't playable without BINK. O.k. one can make an executable , but I
once tried it in this group and many people didn't download because of
possible malicious code (they're right).
So now I use BINK to make bik-files and then I convert them to DivX or
whatever.

Karl