POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question : Re: (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Mesh question
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 13 Sep 2001 12:51:23
Message: <3BA0D7CE.D0F4856A@geocities.com>
Yvo Smellenbergh wrote:

> Jon A. Cruz <jon### [at] geocitiescom> wrote:
>
> Jon, we send a mail to you, in reply to your mail, but it bounced back
> with this message:
> <jon### [at] geocitiescom>
>     (reason: 550 5.7.1 Access denied)
> Should we try again or do you have another e-mail adress?

Strange. It's still working quite well for spammers to send me things.
Perhaps it was a temporary sending problem. Or worse, it could be that
geocities/yahoo is blocking mail from your ISP. But a sending-side thing is
probably it.

Try again. If that keeps up, you can also try jon### [at] yahoocom.

If that fails, try jon### [at] speakeasynet
It's my ISP I just switched to. I don't check it often, but things should
get through.

--
Wind the Frog!