POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug with large image sizes (Win?) : Re: Bug with large image sizes (Win?) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug with large image sizes (Win?)
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 13 Sep 2001 05:25:32
Message: <3BA07B87.F8C15D5B@sycomore.fr>
"Thierry B." wrote:

> > For the beta, I guess it will be binaries. If only to
> > successfully implement the beta expiration date.
>
>         if you give us sources, we can give you patches.

I say I guess. I'm not part of the team. I agree with you,
and perhaps things will change in the (far) future, for
POV-Ray 4.0.

On the other hand, "If you give us sources, we can remove
the one-month time limit and ship it with RedHat 7.3."

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs