POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not a 3.5 image : Re: Not a 3.5 image Server Time
17 Aug 2024 16:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not a 3.5 image
From: Jari Juslin
Date: 12 Sep 2001 22:05:23
Message: <3BA01462.8BF55871@iki.fi>
Bryan Valencia wrote:
>  [Image]

The surface of the asteroid looks very real, but not necessarily an
asteroid... How did you make it? I tried very hard to render "broken"
stone a while ago, and you seem to have succeeded far better.

The "ship" itself should maybe have a bit more variance in colors, and
some dirt, dust and defects in the lights. Now the bone of the ship is
almost black and with the two perfectly saturated colors and raster-like
positioning of the lights it reminds me about old CGA graphics...

--
          /"\                           |    iki.
          \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign |    fi/