POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MegaPOV : Re: MegaPOV Server Time
17 Aug 2024 16:11:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 10 Sep 2001 14:59:17
Message: <3B9D0DF6.D6C4B28B@209software.com>
Nah, I was just hesitant to install it with Mega finally running so well.
I got over it, and found that it installs in a completely new directory.
Now I can't get it to do my isosurfaces right.

Here is the code...

#declare F=function{pigment{
  bumps
  turbulence .41
  color_map { [0 rgb 1] [1 rgb 0] }
  scale 0.1
  }
}

isosurface {
        function { x*x + y*y +z*z -1 + F(x,y,z)}  <-- right before the last
"}" it says it needs a "." if I put one there it needs a "color or vector
member".
        method 2
        max_gradient 3.2
        accuracy 0.0001