POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question : Re: (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Mesh question
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 10 Sep 2001 13:27:29
Message: <3B9CF88A.A56D492E@inapg.inra.fr>
smellenbergh wrote:

> If code (C or C++) for such converters is available it shouldn't be too
> hard to port it for Mac users. So, if anyone knows of free converter
> code, we might have a look at it.

Thomas Baier has the source code for 3dto3d available for download.
http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/download.html
but I don't understand exactly if it's free.

FlyerFX has a free specific obj (Poser) to Povray utility.
http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayhelp.htm
No source given but if someone ask him kindly...

G.
--

http://www.oyonale.com