POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : better... : Re: better... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 16:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: better...
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 10 Sep 2001 13:17:11
Message: <3B9CF5AC.3010505@comtrade.ee>
Darrell Miller wrote:
> well.. it still isnt exactly right.. but its alot better. i think it has to
> do with the scaling.. i'm going to keep playing
> thankyou for all your help

Do you have this scene enclosed in room (i.e. does this scene have
ceiling, floor, 4 walls)? I remember, that someone had very same problem
about black dots and it was due to fact, that ceiling was missing and
all the rays, which where refracted/reflected upward, returned black
color. Perhaps this is the problem (sorry, if this is already suggested,
I haven't followed discussion threads in your previous works, as I read
these NG-s 'diagonally' due to lack of time).

Vahur