POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question : (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  (Mac) Mesh question
From: Tom Stone
Date: 9 Sep 2001 10:13:19
Message: <3B9B7A4D.F8EB7B6A@telia.com>
I just downloaded the beta. Looks very, very nice! :-)

Although, the documentation for the new Mesh2 format seems a bit vague
to me, and I have trouble understanding how I should use it. It just
says:

"6.5.2.4 Mesh2
The new mesh syntax is designed for use in conversion from other file
formats."

Is it possible to have a few hints on how this should be done? I know
very little about other formats, so I don't know which parts that should
go where when I cut and paste between the formats.

However, I must admit, I haven't tried yet, as the whole thing seems
daunting. Even a small file would take an awful long time to convert.

Thanks,
Tom Stone