POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A chess set with a difference (30K) : Re: A chess set with a difference (30K) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A chess set with a difference (30K)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 8 Sep 2001 13:48:54
Message: <3B9A5AB9.AFEA559E@engineer.com>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> >Based on Steve's other works I would say it's supposed look that way.
>
> Ouch!

I see a more detailed description of the situation is required. Someone
says the image lacks contrast. I see Steve's gallery and the source file
and based on this information I say he has chosen not to put more contrast
in the image. That's it. There is no more explicit or implicit information
in that statement. Really. Thats all. You have imagined things.

Kari Kivisalo