POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Random bugs with contextual help. : Random bugs with contextual help. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Random bugs with contextual help.
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 8 Sep 2001 10:53:58
Message: <3B9A30CA.836F6EBE@videotron.ca>
Both hit me after hitting F1 to look at the contextual help.

1 - After dismissing the help window, the message "FILE.POV changed
outside of POVWIN!  Reload?" appears.
At this point, POV3.5 was the only app running.

2 - Again, after dismissing the help window, the blinking | cursor in
the editor is gone.  I can still type, but I dont know where the cursor
is.  Starting Netscape to write this message and switching back to POV
to verify makes it reappear.

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce either of them, but maybe you guys can
have a look at the conditions where these could appears...

Win98SE.  Athlon 650MHz.  128MB ram.

--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    flabreque     | button on a cat who wants breakfast.