POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Author Omissions? : Author Omissions? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Author Omissions?
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 7 Sep 2001 08:05:40
Message: <3B98B83C.81F6E96C@aol.com>
(Moved from povray.general)

Is it just me, or did some folks get left out of the Author's section of

3.5? It seemed there were many people whose MegaPOV contibutions made it

into 3.5 whose names don't appear in the credits (no, not me, I just
drive 'em). I haven't gone over the list, but shouldn't R. Suzuki, who
wrote isosurfaces, Daren Wilson, who did dispersion, and Mike Hough, who

did spheical camera and some of uv_mapping make it into the docs? I
mean, there are probably others, but those three come to mind.