POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : first image...not much : first image...not much Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  first image...not much
From: D  Stark - eSN
Date: 5 Sep 2001 13:53:28
Message: <3B966501.56C1F688@esupportnow.com>
After a 4 year lull in my Pov-ing, I picked it back up to see all the
new features. Whilest monkey-ing around with photons, refractions and
area lights, I stumbled on this. I'll admit its nothing more than the
classic "Sphere on the Checkered Plane" I still get comments on it
around the office. So I figured I'd share.

I forgot how addicting PovRay could be.  : )

Regards,
Derek

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: