POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Stylesheet Modifications : Stylesheet Modifications Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Stylesheet Modifications
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 5 Sep 2001 08:23:29
Message: <3B961936.2BA2ADF4@sycomore.fr>
The HTML Help looks really good!

I looked at the funny ability to change the look of the help
files through the use of a custom povray35.css file.
I think it is a major annoyance to force people to install
povray35.css in such a hard-coded location as C:\.

There's probably no easy workaround, since .chm files are a
Microsoft product. I hope it can be fixed someday or much
better, that stand-alone HTML doc pages will be made available.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs