POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Vim 6.0 in final beta [OT] : Re: Vim 6.0 in final beta [OT] Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vim 6.0 in final beta [OT]
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 3 Sep 2001 03:56:27
Message: <3B9337B8.52E8E8AF@sycomore.fr>
"Jon A. Cruz" wrote:

> > Once it has finished loading, that is. But I guess every EMACS user
> > has a 1 GHz proc, 1 GB mem and 100 MB/sec harddrive, so it doesn't
> > matter too much.
>
> Now now. Watch the exageration.

Carefully crafted, mind you.

> Of course, if you really need it, I can track down a copy of edlin for you
> to use under dosemu.

I think I have an archive somewhere with DOS 6.0 and edlin
provided as a "backward compability tool" (?). Tried it once.
Hardly usable. Went back to Aurora, which is (was) the best
editor on MS-DOS.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs