POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Banner ad for 10best.raytrace.com : Banner ad for 10best.raytrace.com Server Time
17 Aug 2024 18:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Banner ad for 10best.raytrace.com
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 31 Aug 2001 08:44:02
Message: <3B8F86B7.FF24F5C@aol.com>
This was made by Anto Matkovic.  It's currently 468 x 61, 31 kbbu.

The limitations of software at *my* disposal prevent me from getting a
high quality, 60-pixel-wide, compresssion-artifact-free version of this
bitmap.  The bitmap on the site is 468 x 60 and 13 kbbu and not that
pretty.

If you put this on your site, please make it link to:

http://10best.raytrace.com/10bestupload.html

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: