POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux GUI for POV 3.5? : Re: Linux GUI for POV 3.5? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux GUI for POV 3.5?
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 30 Aug 2001 07:17:37
Message: <3B8E20DB.4A65355@sycomore.fr>
Vahur Krouverk wrote:

> How about Java GUI for POV-Ray, which could run on XWindows and Windows?

Well, Netbeans is just waiting for you to write a new module!

Netbeans is an all-Java Java editor. While this basically just
not appeals to me, it has a good debugger that I like to use.

And more importantly, it's heavily modularized, so added support
for POV files should not be that hard.

Netbeans used to be a private Sun program, but now they've followed
the way of Netscape. They let the community develop the core of the

http://www.netbeans.org/ for more info.

--
Adrien Beau - adr### [at] freefr - http://adrien.beau.free.fr
 Mes propos n'engagent que moi et en aucun cas mes employeurs