POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Heres a nice "spheres" shot. : Re: Heres a nice "spheres" shot. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heres a nice "spheres" shot.
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 25 Aug 2001 18:04:57
Message: <3B882187.7932BB7@yahoo.com>
Daniel Williams wrote:

> Hey anyone know what companies would turn this into a poster for me?
> Kinkos?

Printing offices (?)...

I checked here around Montreal and the best places offered two kind of
printings, one was with inkjet printers that could print in formats of 4x3 feet,
but you can mess with the poster with your fingers or moisture...
The other was a Lambda printer that makes a real picture out of the TIFF image,
instead of shooting ink, it shoots light, with a precise one pixel by millions
pixels LCD screen or something like it...

Anyway, both of these costs a lot...

You don't want a single poster, a single will cost like 60$, ten would cost
around say... 18$ and hundreds would cost less than 10$, etc...

Ask around where you can photocopy (xerox), print and put a plastic cover on
posters...

Simon

--
--