POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : C&C Silo : C&C Silo Server Time
17 Aug 2024 20:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  C&C Silo
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 21 Aug 2001 17:23:44
Message: <3B82D4B7.BB01B7EC@yahoo.com>
Hi there,
  just came back from a journey to the other end of my country (Canada).

I started programming 3D again, I decided to leave OpenGL, since I believe I
will never be able to achieve anything worth the trouble. I decided to continue
working with OpenGL for it's Graphical abilities for interfaces and such, but
not for games...

  So...  as I said I started programming with Povray again and here is one of my
works...

  Right now it needs some more bumps to simulate some concrete, also I think the
color is wrong.  Since I have a genetic problem that prevent me from seeing the
colors right, if anyone could send me a hint on RGB for the GDI's color in
Command&Conquer!

Suggestions, comments highly apreciated!

Also, I will need to add some fake trees and pines, know any good macro I could
use with POV-Ray 3.1 linux?
Also, I will be making mountains and rivers, if there is any macros for that
also...  I'm concentrating my renders on the buildings and (to come) the
vehicles...

Thanks,
  Simon

--