POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POVGUI : Re: POVGUI Server Time
29 Jun 2024 07:47:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVGUI
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 20 Aug 2001 11:32:12
Message: <3B812DAE.B1A3A2@aol.com>
Nekar Xenos wrote:

> I've downloaded it already and done the default render but i haven't had a
> chance to play with it yet. C++ course, overtime at work...wish I had more
> time...

I took some time over the weekend to rewrite the lathe and prism macros. They now
look more like the wireframes in "real" modelers, with horizontal hoops on the
lathes and vertical bars on the prisms. Both also now support cubic splines, because
I discovered that the catmull rom sphere sweep type is almost indistinguishable. I
also wrote a group of Insert Menu text files that let you call the various objects
(as well as a blank scene file). Still no luck on wireframe isosurfaces <g>. There
should be a 1.2 version out very soon.