POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : ik run (120 kb - quicktime) : Re: ik run (120 kb - quicktime) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ik run (120 kb - quicktime)
From: Reusser
Date: 18 Aug 2001 21:45:51
Message: <3B7F19FE.22482A1@chorus.net>
Andy Cocker wrote:

> That's the best ik run cycle I've seen in pov. My only crit would be that to
> my eyes, the upper body should be leaning a bit further forward 'into' the
> run.
>
> Yes, I'd be very interested in seeing the code.
>
> Andy Cocker

Thanks.  Looking at it again, I agree that he should lean forward a little bit
more.  My coach always tells me not to lean forward quite as much, so I guess I
was just compensating for my own problems. :-)

I'll clean up the code and add in some labels then post it in p.b.s-f.  I have
a mac so I'm sorry to say that it will be in plain text.  Oh well, I'll see
what I can do about preserving the tabs.

 - Rico