POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : ik run (120 kb - quicktime) : ik run (120 kb - quicktime) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  ik run (120 kb - quicktime)
From: Reusser
Date: 18 Aug 2001 17:48:30
Message: <3B7EE233.E3A622F@chorus.net>
What do you think of the run cycle?  I think his stride might be a
little too short, but it would require more energy than I currently have
now to change that one number and re-render...

I finished the model and the mechanics of it a while ago, but I just
started making the guy run at about 8:00 last night.  The motion is all
done with a macro I wrote that is similar to clockmod.  If people are
interested, I would be happy to post all of the source files for it.

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'run_loop.mov' (114 KB)