POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trout : Re: Trout Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trout
From: Dearmad
Date: 18 Aug 2001 01:30:19
Message: <3B7DFF05.C2466061@qwest.net>
I just meant that having had my share of POLYRAY and
POVray experience and now switching to AM for the bulk
of my work (play) I wouldn't want to approach modeling
that trout casually in POV the same way I would in AM-
especially if I intended to animate it. <sweat breaking
out with just the thought>

-peter

--
http://www.users.qwest.net/~dearmad