POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) : Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :))
From: Dearmad
Date: 17 Aug 2001 20:12:30
Message: <3B7DB486.2A82A2C5@qwest.net>
If you can't get BINK to work you should seriously
email them and describe your problems, because the guys
at RadGames update that thing almost religiously and
they will fix the problem if it is at their end (which
I doubt, as it's such aa widespread codec in games on
both PC and MAC).  BINK's front end is my preferred
tool for creating animations in AVI as well as BIK as
it'll grab any AVI codec I have installed and allow me
coding access to it...

-peter
--
http://www.users.qwest.net/~dearmad