POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POVGUI : Re: POVGUI Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVGUI
From: Dave Dunn
Date: 17 Aug 2001 11:43:32
Message: <3B7D3BD6.7E731606@aol.com>
Nekar Xenos wrote:

> >read the rest of the posts and you'll be pleasantly surprised...  ;)

Thanks, Nekar. I was just going to post something to that effect, to make it
clear that I had indeed acknowledged that modeling.inc was the inspiration for
POVGUI. I haven't been able to dig deeply enough into modeling.inc to know if
a hybrid is possible (or even disirable by ABX), but I do believe that a
comprehensive GUI emulator for POV-Ray would be an interesting project,
especially if it were able to find its way into a patched version. BTW, if you
haven't already, check out the new version, POVGUI 1.1, which uses macros for
the lights and wireframe objects..