POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) : Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :))
From: Tom Stone
Date: 16 Aug 2001 19:26:45
Message: <3B7C57F8.52F89946@telia.com>
Dearmad wrote:

> He said MPG-1 not DivX.

Yes, I know. I just expressed my confusion about the phrase "MPG-1 is the common
courtesy for posting here" when I've found many other postings in fileformats
that are much less viewable than Quicktime, like for example DivX files.

> For myself, I don't care.  I use QT at times, MPG, and
> BINK.  Are you on a Mac?

Yep. Can't get BINK to work either. QuickTime, ordinary AVI and ordinary MPEG
works fine.