POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) : Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :))
From: Tom Stone
Date: 15 Aug 2001 23:10:50
Message: <3B7B3AFE.CE91FD89@telia.com>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> I couldn't see it.
> MPG-1 is the common courtesy for posting here.

But isn't QuickTime alright to use? I thought that it was better suited for
cross-platform usage than those unviewable DivX files that I've found here.

I've been thinking of eventually post some animations here, but if
QuickTime isn't allowed, then I'm afraid that I will be unable to do that.
I have a lot of QuickTime tools, but none are capable of editing MPEGs.

Tom Stone