POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Fantasy Place : Re: WIP: Fantasy Place Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Fantasy Place
From: Josh English
Date: 14 Aug 2001 23:18:50
Message: <3B79EA04.1F82CC2C@spiritone.com>
There is a gray wall in the middle of the castle that is close to the
same color as the rooftop in front of it, so the roof line is lost.
Is there a boat moored at the middle pier? It looks like there is a
sliver of white and a mast there, but I'm not sure if it's a boat or
something lying on the pier.
Some of the doors on the houses look like they open up to a nice drop
into the ocean. It looks like there is a walkway but the size of the
image makes them look really small or not there at all. If they are
there, I'd make them wider. Then again, they might show up clearly when
the scene is rendered at 800 x 600.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom