POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Active Stargate : Re: WIP: Active Stargate Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Active Stargate
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 14 Aug 2001 00:07:05
Message: <3B78A1E5.A1C47445@global2000.net>
The ring itself looks like the real thing (uh, prop) in the movie.  It
looks like it has been partly buried for support.  I don't remember
seeing the red lights in the movie.  The bumps in the movie looked
smaller and more dense, but I have not watched it in a while.  I have my
own tape of it, so I might look sometimes.
How about putting it within the pyramid or in the military building on
Earth?  How about trying to make the pyramid spacecraft and making an
animation of it blowing up?  Maybe #undef could be used to make the
pyramid object go out of existence.
Brendan