POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Time Dependent SE in 2D. (URL) : Re: Time Dependent SE in 2D. (URL) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Time Dependent SE in 2D. (URL)
From: Ben Birdsey
Date: 13 Aug 2001 21:46:07
Message: <3B788302.8BE73E58@mail.com>
Simon -

I'm a Ph.D. student in Physics at the University of Nebraska.  I'm
always looking for cool visualizations of quantum mechanics, and I'm
pretty impressed by this animation!

I've experimented with using color coding to denote the phase of the
wavefunction, and it seems to work pretty well.  Is that something you'd
be interested in doing?

Also, the thing that interests me the most right now is visualizing the
time dependent scattering of a photon pulse on an atom or something like
that... but who has the time?

- Ben