POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Phalanx version 3 (final?) : Re: Phalanx version 4 [85k] Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Phalanx version 4 [85k]
From: David Fontaine
Date: 13 Aug 2001 16:31:45
Message: <3B7836FB.897E0737@faricy.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> Perhaps rotating the entire phalanx a few degrees clockwise about the
> flagbearer, so just his sword and maybe a bit of his shield are
> visible.  Since I plan another small render anyway before even
> attempting the big one that would be fairly easy.

Nah, tried that.  It's staying exactly how it is!  I started the BIG
render on Saturday, it's at 17% now.  I put continued_trace on.  Just
wish I could view half a PNG file before POV finishes the whole thing!
(I want PNG because it stores gamma and all that, and is much smaller,
for if/when I take it to get a poster made :)