POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) : Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :))
From: Reusser
Date: 9 Aug 2001 09:11:36
Message: <3B728C04.5FD34AB9@chorus.net>
Oh yeah, I had another question.  Is there a way to motion blur the room and
the ball relative to the camera motion?  Someone suggested that I move the
scene instead of the camera, but that seems very difficult with non-linear
motion.  I just wanted to try this, not that it would really look that great.