POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) : bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :)) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  bouncing ball (Quicktime-100kb :))
From: Reusser
Date: 9 Aug 2001 08:42:02
Message: <3B7284F1.243C4CB6@chorus.net>
After my computer was at comp-usa for a month, then macmedics for about
a week and a half, I'm finally pov-ing again.  Here's my first attempt
at a macro that will bounce a ball while deflecting it off walls.  I was
pretty happy with it even though the camera look_at path is not too
smooth.

Also, I encoded this in Sorenson (A quicktime codec) format, so if you
don't have quicktime, please don't complain.  If you do, however, feel
free to comment on which codec I use or whatever.

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bounce_s.mov' (94 KB)