POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : IKman WIP ~93k : Re: IKman WIP ~93k Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:33:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IKman WIP ~93k
From: Reusser
Date: 8 Aug 2001 22:24:05
Message: <3B71F443.D7ED3A7F@chorus.net>
Looks good, but it needs a little more bounce.  Also, elbows tend to point out
when you run.  Good job on the ik part though.  I haven't had a computer since
July 4 (DON'T TAKE YOUR MACINTOSH TO COMPUSA), so my attempt on the ik idea has
been on hold for a while, but I know how hard it is.  My last attempt and
scene-files are posted in this group and p.b.s-f some time around June.  Keep
it up.

 - Rico