POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP take2 : Re: WIP take2 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP take2
From: Hans-Detlev Fink
Date: 8 Aug 2001 08:42:36
Message: <3B7133ED.9BC6C156@pecos.n.o.s.p.a.m.de>
One of the nicest pics I've seen so far!!!

A lot of atmosphere.

I agree with Jaime that the deer looks sort of
statuesque. I think it's the animals angle towards
the ground. It seems to me the model was originally
made for a 20 degrees angle (from the limbs' and
head's arrangement), like in a stretched leap over
a ditch, while in this image it is something
like 40 degrees.

Still, a great image.

-Hans-