POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP take2 : Re: WIP take2 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP take2
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Aug 2001 07:35:31
Message: <3B7123FC.50C4B0B4@ignorancia.org>

> See I do listen to your comments. I've modified the mountains, the water and
> added a sky. Still alot to add
> the pic will be vaguely based on the celtic lord of the hunt myth.

The background it's really nice now. The new lighting is also better.
But I liked a bit more the composition for the foreground on the first
one, was more simpler but peaceful. Perhaps bcos there are fewer
vertical stones? The water is better also, but now it seems too flat.
Finally, the animal seems unreal, as a statue. Perhaps bcos it is
jumping over an inexistant obstacle?

Well, anyhow it is going very nicely, and promises a good entry.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/