POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Phalanx version 3 (final?) : Re: Phalanx version 3 (final?) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Phalanx version 3 (final?)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 7 Aug 2001 15:36:52
Message: <3B704110.77E4D28F@faricy.net>
Andrea Ryan wrote:

> It looks pretty good.  I noticed that the flag bearer's flag is the same
> one of the flags on the castle.  I guess they are just practicing
> marching outside their own castle, not attacking it.

Yep.  Actually, when I put the flagbearer in, the red and blue where
switched by accident.  So that is entirely intentional...

Hmm, I could switch the flags and shields around, and point the phalanx
more towards the castle.  I'm never quite perfectly satisfied with the
layout on this one.  Part of raytracing is knowing when to stop!  :o