POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Plants & radiosity (100k) : WIP Plants & radiosity (100k) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 22:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Plants & radiosity (100k)
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 4 Aug 2001 18:46:47
Message: <3B6C7BF7.A885A265@pp.htv.fi>
Test with dummy plant and tank textures. I want to fit in a pump,
wires, pipes, switch boxes and a lamp so I'm going to widen the
image and maybe change some proportions within the scene.
Those tanks looked pretty good 20% bigger. Plants from PlantStudio2.
They have no colors because none of the converters can export them
to pov mesh. 4 different species at 3 stages of growth. I wanted to
see how the plants look before I edit about 100 textures for them.

About 8 million polygons (95% visible). Render time @ 800x570 8h.
Some post work was done in Photoshop for that photographic look.

Kari Kivisalo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'scene2.jpg' (94 KB)