POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 3 Aug 2001 08:35:39
Message: <3B6A9B14.4EDAABC5@gmx.de>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi All
>
> A work in progress - it started as a half formed response to the current
> IRTC theme but I doubt I'll have time to finish it, not to mention the fact
> that the other half of the idea hasn't formed at all. There are lots of
> details still to be sorted but I thought I'd get your opinions before I
> finished it.

Very nice,

the water seems to lack reflection and the mountains need some more work
IMO, but the foreground, esp. grass and stones look great.

I have something in work for the next IRTC as well, but it somehow still
lacks being on-topic.  You seem to have the same problem to some extent,
but it already looks quite 'mystic'.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>