POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bandwagon : Re: Bandwagon Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:11:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bandwagon
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 2 Aug 2001 18:50:12
Message: <3B69D0E4.8B8D65A2@hotmail.com>
Steve wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:50:51 -0700, Ben Chambers wrote:
> >Ok, I didn't want to call it it "IRTC entry" :)
> >
> >Here's my WIP, hopefully someone will be impressed,
> >but hopefully I can get some good critique, as well :)
>
> It looks good because there's so much going on, just don't get
> too carried away.  Knowing when to stop can be the hardest part.

Thanks, that's something good to remember.  There aren't any other
basic elements to be added to the scene, just fix the water (I'm thinking
of doing a height field instead of the flat plane I have now), adjust
lighting
and position, maybe change the swords a bit...  oh, and the textures need
a bit more work... perhaps a little focal blur, but no atmosphere (the
translucent robots don't work too good with it on)...

...Chambers