POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Dirty (100k) : Re: WIP Dirty (100k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:11:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Dirty (100k)
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 29 Jul 2001 10:54:03
Message: <3B642465.89C6416B@comtrade.ee>
Steve wrote:

> That looks great especially the lightly shadoed tree next to the hard
> shadow of the wall.  How did you stop the arealight from making the
> wall shadow fuzzy too?

My attention was caught by shadows as well: hard shadows from building
and soft shadows from tree do not look quite natural together. Shouldn't
tree shadow be less blurred?
Other thing to consider is basement for building: nobody starts brick
layer from ground level. But I guess that there are plans already for
this...