POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Turning off povray's finish beep? : Re: Turning off povray's finish beep? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Turning off povray's finish beep?
From: nospam
Date: 27 Jul 2001 12:21:10
Message: <3B61B1EC.6030804@nospam>
This is taken from the Pvengine.INI file.

[Renderer]
AlertSound=64
Completion=2255
Priority=2305
AlertOnCompletion=1
AutoRender=1
NoShelloutWait=0
SystemNoActive=0

Where you see ----AlertSound=64-----64 is the sound file used.
                        ----AlertOnCompletion=1------1 should be
"true"(ON) and 0 should be "false"(OFF). If you set this value to 0 it
should turn the beep off. Always make a backup of  files such as this
just in case, before making changes.