POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hand made throne : Re: hand made throne Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hand made throne
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 23 Jul 2001 12:25:24
Message: <3B5C5060.4696490A@gmx.de>
Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba wrote:

> even with CH_Wood_ISOeval=yes ?

No, but what maximum gradient does it print out?

> I have tried this throne with no bumps and it looks diffent. I prefer isowood
> version :-)

Have you tried increasing the strength parameter, just to see how a
'rougher' version looks like?

> [...]
>
> > And of course i would like to see that extension you made for the include
> > file.
>
> Of course. After moment in your box :-)

Got it, thanks, the variable radius idea is very useful, will probably add
that to the next version, but don't expect it very soon.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>