POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A cloud, perhaps an IRTC WIP : Re: A cloud, perhaps an IRTC WIP Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A cloud, perhaps an IRTC WIP
From: Andrea Ryan
Date: 20 Jul 2001 23:32:10
Message: <3B58F3B5.1F7BE7C1@global2000.net>
Put the cloud over a heightfield so it would cast a shadow onto a
rounded mountain then it should look beautiful and cool.  My former
earth science teacher would love this cloud since its bottom is flat
like those of real clouds.  This is the best looking cloud I have seen
posted here.  How about trying to make a thunderhead out of it?
Brendan